Geneva Seminar

One more time I was in Geneva, Switzerland to conduct a Traditional Karate Do Seminar at the Kabuto Dojo in Plain-les Ouates where Senseis Jean Daniel Pfund and Alejandro Arregui teach sine many years.

The experience was excellent and the result very positive, I saw how children improved since last year and their motivation to learn.

Jean Daniel and Alejandro are a really serious instructors and dedicated to their students, the discipline and Budo aspect is improving a lot, they give all of their best to make the progress of the students.

Really I am very happy for this positive result, it demonstrate the principles of teaching and the methodology works.

Thanks to all for this great moment once again. I do not forget our friend Alvaro Flores who always
receive me in Geneva but this time he was travelling abroad.

I am happy to see Nuno again with the group, hope he will continue this way of learning, I'm sure he can be a good instructor in the future, he loves that.

Thanks also Sandra and Jean Daniel for their lovely fondue dinner and Alejandro for his fantastic time.


Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua

    Share This